PHPSimpl 0.8.0 Final Released
Everybody Dance! PHPSimpl has reached its 0.8 release!
We have been working hard the last few weeks to get PHPSimpl (opens new window) release worthy and the day is finally here! Included in the release are:
- SetOption now accepts objects
- Compressed the JS and CSS for the calendar
- Change the time fields to human readable format
- Fixed issue with Save() and display_order
- Minor bug fixes
- A more robust example
- Full documentation for the classes with final API’s
Want to try it out?
- Get your own PHPSimpl 0.8.0 (opens new window) (98Kb)
- Install Guide (opens new window)
- API and Examples (opens new window)
Questions or Comments? Feel free to leave them in the PHPSimpl Group (opens new window). There is always someone to help available. By the way we love feature requests, keep them coming.