[What I'm Reading] The Quote Edition
"Responsive design is an integrated process that requires designers and developers to work in harmony. It’s not a process that involves a designer mocking up 3 different versions of a page (small, medium and large) and then handing it over the wall to a developer.
If you’re doing this, please stop. You misread the memo and are doing it wrong!"
- mStoner blog - Lessons from North Park: Engaging Faculty in Academic Web Content
- EduStyle Blog - Student Experience Design and the Canadian Regional Awards
- Missed the #pseweb conference? Check out the slides and the 1st keynote video!
- Building Brand Loyalty - Here's an example...
- 21 July 2013, baked by Daniel Burka
- People don?t buy what you do, they buy why you do it
- Don’t Keep Customers Waiting
- 5 Things I was wrong about
- Pitching or Presenting? Don't Forget the Understanding
- How I Earned A Lot More on Projects by Changing My Pricing Strategy
- How To Become A Master Planner
- QUOTE: Shipping beats perfection. Be open. Share…
# Social Media
# Web Development
- 20 July 2013, baked by Andy Budd
- Velocity 2013 – Building a Faster and Stronger Web
- Web Design Is Broken: Free Video
- CSS Day 2013 Talks
- 10 Helpful Resources for Testing Responsive Web Design